Cosrx - Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Regenerating Snail Extract
Accelerate the regeneration of your skin and protect it against harmful external factors with this essence containing 96% filtered snail secretion.
- Protect the skin from irritation
- Repairing with necessary nourishing substances
- Giving elasticity to the skin to look healthier and younger
- 96% filtered snail secretion
| Skin type: Ideal for all skin types. Note: Snail extract may rarely cause allergies on some skin. We recommend that you try the tester before getting the full size./ pH 7.00 ± 0.50 |
Expiry Date: It is recommended to be consumed within 12 months after opening.
This regenerative essence, which is rapidly absorbed in the skin and gives a natural glow to the skin, contains 96.3% of Snail Secretion Filtrate, while increasing the elasticity of the skin and helping the skin not to lose moisture.
Snail mucin replenishes the moisture of the skin after acne, helping to repair and soothe red, sensitive skin. With its light and sufficient moisturizing texture, it provides long-lasting moisturization without feeling any weight on your skin.
COSRX is a brand that never tests on animals! Animals are never harmed during the making of our snail mucin products! It is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
How to use
1. Apply a small amount of essential oil to your forehead and nose area.
2. Apply a more generous amount of essence until it is fully absorbed into the cheek area.
3. Tap gently with your fingers as if you were playing the piano to allow it to be absorbed into the skin under the eyes.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine
Manufacturers try to make cosmetics much better based on customer feedback and may update the content over time. But they may not report this to Korendy. For the most complete and up-to-date ingredient list, please refer to the product packaging. If you see a difference, please write to the Korendy support team and request an update on the site.