By Wishtrend - Natural Vitamin C21.5% Enhancing Sheet Mask
Repair / Nourishing Sheet Mask
Thanks to the 1.3 times faster absorption of vitamin C, deliver all the nutrients your skin needs to your skin and increase the effect of vitamin C with this mask!
› Delivering all the nutrients needed to the skin
› Increasing the effect of vitamin C
› Soothing the skin
› Providing moisturizing the skin
|Skin type: Ideal for all skin types. / pH 5.50 ± 1.00
Expiry date: For single use.
This paper mask is enriched with 21.5% natural vitamin complex. Provides gentle vitamin care for sensitive skin with simple ingredients and light texture. This daily vitamin mask fills the inner layers of the skin with moisture and vitamins.
This completely natural mask is designed to increase the effect of vitamins serums with its natural and soothing formula. It does not contain any ingredients that irritate the skin.
How to use
1) Use the mask 1 or 2 times a week preferably after By Wishtrend - Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum.
2) Leave the mask on your skin for 15-20 minutes and then remove it.
3) Massage your skin so that the remaining essence is completely absorbed.
1) For more effective results, use the Mask together with By Wishtrend - Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum.
2) The vitamins contained in this mask are not oxidized. Unlike other vitamins, it does not need to be stored in the refrigerator (it can also be refrigerated). Keep in a cool place. Do not expose to sunlight.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Manufacturers try to make cosmetics much better based on customer feedback and may update the content over time. But they may not report this to Korendy. For the most complete and up-to-date ingredient list, please refer to the product packaging. If you see a difference, please write to the Korendy support team and request an update on the site.