Registration on this site allows you to access the status and history of your order. Just fill in the fields below and we will create a new account for you soon. We will only ask for the necessary information to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
- Apple juice containing natural AHA and Glycolic acid
- Cleanse the skin and purifies pores from dead skin cells
- Removes white spots on the skin making it look healthier, more vibrant.
| Skin type: Ideal for all skin types. / pH 4.50 ± 0.50 |
Expiry Date: It is recommended to be consumed within 12 months after opening.
It is now very easy to obtain a smooth, bright, white dot-free skin with this product!
Formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid (AHA), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates and brightens the skin. reveals a toned skin. Glycolic Acid (AHA) provides a faster cell regeneration, brightening dull, smooth skin and gently melting the white spots on the outer layer of the skin.
This light, liquid peel is ideal for dry and combination skin and contains hyaluronic acid, moisturizing the skin while exfoliating. Contains natural AHA component (Apple juice) instead of plain mineral water to maximize benefits such as exfoliation and skin brightening without irritation.
While controlling excess sebum, it supports soothing skin irritated by sun rays, and is also very effective for blemishes, dryness and other problems. It is Vegan and Hypoallergenic, Dermatologically tested.
1. Start using only once a week. If your skin gets used to this product and does not show signs of irritation, you can improve the pore appearance by using it 2-3 times a week. We recommend that you use products containing AHA acid only during evening skin care as they increase the sun sensitivity of the skin.
2. After using tonic, apply this product lightly to the areas with whiteheads and dead skin cells.
3. Spread this product on your skin using clean hands or cotton pads. Gently pat your skin to be absorbed with your fingertips.
4. If your skin reacts sharply to this product, rinse it off with lukewarm water after a few minutes.
5. Continue your routine with the essence and cream. Remember to use sunscreen the next morning when you use it in the evening.
Note: Do not use high concentrations of AHA, BHA, retinol or vitamin C products on the same day you use this product!
For the detailed usage guide of chemical acidic products, you must visit this page.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol < / p>
Manufacturers try to make cosmetics much better based on customer feedback and may update the content over time. But they may not report this to Korendy. For the most complete and up-to-date ingredient list, please refer to the product packaging. If you see a difference, please write to the Korendy support team and request an update on the site.